Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love Story meets Viva La Vida...

I saw this video by Jon Schmidt today when a friend posted it on facebook. LOVE it! I wish I could play the piano, and every time I hear a piece I love, it makes me think I should start right now! Maybe I just will, after all, I'm not getting any younger, and I might as well start now. No more "someday's" for me!

Anyway, I thought I would post a link HERE for you to hear it, and there is also a link on the video so you can download the song for free. Woohooo! Gotta love freebies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last summer I was a counselor for AFY. It was pretty much like EFY but it was just our stake. They had Jon Schmidt there and he played that song for us. He is sooooooo amazing.