3: Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter, and the glory which shall follow after much tribulation.
4: For after much tribulation come the blessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye shall be crowned with much glory; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand.
These little flowers are always the first to bloom every year. They come up during the coldest of times, and suffer the remnants of winter. Yet, even then, they carry with them the hope of the future, and the promise that things will get better. I need to be better at hanging on through the difficult times, and believe that something better will come. The Lord has a plan for us all, keep growing!






5 comments:
These are what my crocus's looked like this past week too. I love it!
Your thoughts are great and very uplifting!
I'm with ya there~~
The flowers look sweet peaking through the snow.
Have a great day.
Sandra
Thank you for the pictures. THe crocus coming up is alway a reminder of the promises from our Heavenly Father. Right After my mom died I thought things could never get better then on day I too came home to one crocus poking up through the rocks. I new it wa a miricale just for me a remeider of my moms love and my Heavely Fathers love. MOstly of the promise that we should not fear or let our saddness take over but to embrace life and the blessing it it is.Thanks again for the pics.
pretty flowers! this should be the last snow (crossing my fingers) so we can enjoy your flowers more fully
That picture is really beautiful - all those colors poking through the snow.
Thanks for sharing that scripture verse.
Post a Comment