I love this picture for two reasons:
- Last night we went shoe shopping for Miriam. On our way out to the Durango, I had to take a picture of the snow. I just love big snowflakes, but not as much when I am ready for spring. I love that the post to the porch railing looks almost like a bright snowflake. I guess snow doesn't usually come in pyramid shapes.
- The best part of this is that Miriam is actually sitting in the Durango. You can't see her, she didn't bother to clear any of the windows, but you can see the telltale footprints on the driveway and running board, and there is just a bit less snow on the handle than the front door. It took me a minute when I downloaded this picture to my computer to remember why I took it. The footprints gave it away.
Almost every day, Miriam is reminding us that the spring equinox is on the 21st. That means that the days and nights are equal in length. To me, it means that I can buy "Twilight" on DVD. What would we do without 6th graders? Here's to hoping that spring comes quickly.






7 comments:
I KNOW.... We did get sunshine today. Despite the foot of snow!
Have a great day.
Sandra
Who cares about the weather and spring equinox - TWILIGHT! TWILIGHT! TWILIGHT!
I'm wishing for Spring, too!
Ineed spring too.We have had snow too and COLD ...burrrrrrr!!! I have about frozen everday at the crosswalk. I love the Picture with the snow falling. Can't wait for womens confrence and spring !!!
That is hilarious that Miriam is in the car! It doesn't even look like it has been touched:D
I am SO over the snow. The pic of the durango and Miriam is funny. I'm surprised the snow didn't fall off the window when she shut the door.
Where do you plan to buy Twilight? I about pre-ordered it from walmart last night. I still need to do that...
Post a Comment