Hey Amber, if you want I can show you how you can put the video on your blog directly so people can watch it without leaving your blog. Lemme know.. Of course you may already know how to do this. In which case I'll shut up now.
I do know how, but for some reason, it just didn't occur to me. Duh. However, I may hit you up for a few other tricks in the near future.....just beware.
I have a wonderful family. My hubby and I have been married for...a long time. Any gal would be lucky to have him, but I snagged him. He is my own personal Superman! We have our funny little girl, Miriam, that has been with us since she was 3. What a fun adventure she has been. I am a big believer in the theory that parenthood pays off in the eternities. We belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We are grateful for forever families, and the knowledge that we are children of a loving Heavenly Father, and we will live with him again.
2 comments:
Hey Amber, if you want I can show you how you can put the video on your blog directly so people can watch it without leaving your blog. Lemme know.. Of course you may already know how to do this. In which case I'll shut up now.
I do know how, but for some reason, it just didn't occur to me. Duh. However, I may hit you up for a few other tricks in the near future.....just beware.
Post a Comment