Doug couldn't go with me, because he had a scuba class to teach that night. Some people have a life, and can't do things on the spur of the moment, like going to Jazz games. I love my life. Unlike the guy that has the job of cleaning up the sweat on the floor. Ick!
Doug's boss has season tickets, and couldn't go, so he gave them to Doug, who couldn't go, either. Priorities, people. Get some. They are 4th row tickets, and right behind a stairway, so you don't have to deal with all the pesky people in front of you. On the down side, it is right next to a seat reserved for the press, so a photographer was constantly coming and going. Still, great seats if you can get them. Yay, me.
This was Miriam's first Jazz game in the Delta Center. She absolutely loved it! She wanted to go to a game the next night, and the night after that, and the night after that....... I see a pattern developing. Miriam better start saving her allowance, or get a job to support her habit; I am not much of an enabler.
The Jazz were playing the Denver Nuggets, and of course, we won. I'm sure it was because we were there, so they should give us season tickets. Maybe I am just looking for free tickets.
Miriam chased down a Jazz ball that was used in a game during the third and fourth quarter. A couple of people were trying to hit a target a few steps above us with a giant sling shot, and for each target they hit, they got $100. Miriam ran after a stray ball, and was thrilled about her souvenir. I would have been happier with the money.
After the game, they drop confetti. It falls from the top of the stadium, and is fun to watch for a 12 year old. However, all I could think about was the mess that would have to be cleaned up. That was my reality check. I am a 40 year old mom. I need a life.






2 comments:
Love the Jazz!! I would of dropped all my plans had I had any just to go to the game. :) Glad you had fun and awesome seats by the way.
GO JAZZ!
I'm going on Nov 2nd. My laon officer for the house gave us tix from his season tix....I am bringing my sister this time. Last time I brought Josh and he read a book...............yeah
Post a Comment