OK, I am the first to admit that I have faults. There are only a couple, as far as I have ever found, and I am sure that the rest of you are oblivious to any imperfections I may have. I know, I can feel your surprise from here. Amber has imperfections? Hard to believe, but yes. I, too, have yet to be twinkled because of my teenie, tiny, almost invisible faults.
The point I am trying to make, is that I failed to imply, or even blatantly state, that the problem with my lawn was a sprinkler head that had broken free of the pipe in the ground. Here we come to my slight imperfection: (Pay attention, you might not see this coming) Silly me, I assumed that it was obvious. Then I realized that the video that was sent automatically when I post something actually showed up as just a photo to those I send my blog to. Although it was a lovely picture of my foot, (I expect you all to believe that I had my toenails done just for the occasion) I now realize that you had no way on earth to figure out what was going on.
My sincerest apologies.
Next time I post a video, I will be sure to specify that you need to check the actual blog, thus overcoming my teeny, tiny, almost invisible fault: Never assume.
As for my other imperfection, I should be over it by next Tuesday. Twinkies, anyone?
4 days ago






3 comments:
Well I got the whole story but I still want to come over for twinkies.
Great seeing you in real life.
You are a crack up Amber! I was thinking it was my blond roots that were not allowing me to "get it" - hee hee!!
I'll still eat twinkies with you! Can we dip 'em in chocolate. Mmmmmmmm
NO LIE my word verification is psyco!!! Serious
You crazy girl!! I'm glad I'm not the only crazy girl out there and yes I said girl we may be 40 but we are still crazy girls at heart!!!! BY the way loved yoru toe nails !!!
Post a Comment