A few days ago, I recieved my first award. Who could have predicted this? Me, that's who. I always knew that if ever I were to be awarded for something, it would be my big mouth. Sure enough, it happened. Cherie was kind enough to include me for being such a good commenter. She is such a great lady, and I just love her blog. I get so much inspiration from the blogs of friends, and people I have never met. The comments are just icing on the cake, I love them. I like hearing that someone is reading the menutia that I spew. (Ewwww, that sounded much different than it did in my head.)There are so many people that I want to pass this on to, including Cherie and Sandra, but they have already recieved it. I have decided that I am going to pass it on to my sis, Misty. She is one of my best commenter's, even though she has a new baby, and only has time to catch up on her blog world when the planets align in her favor. She is such a sweetie. Thanks to everyone that comments. They are greatly appreciated, and bring tons of fun to my day!






4 comments:
Congratulations on your Award!! I love your flower banner, by the way!
Sometimes I wonder if I should feel stupid sitting here alone in my office laughing out loud all by myself when I read your life story!
Love, Mom
I so wish I'd seen you stomping the leaves.
Congratz!!
Just happen to land on ur blog & seeing the title of this post reminds me of book series "Queen of Blabble". Well having a big mouth is not that bad after all :)
Whoo Hoo For Awards! I love to leave comments for people, as much as I love to receive them. Even if it does come a month later, who doesn't love a comment, right? Thanks Sissy Poo!
Post a Comment