This is a house in our ward:

The best part is when we decide which house is the Grizwald family Christmas house. I couldn't get everything in one picture, but here is this year's winner so far:

If you look closely, you can see Santa in the living room window. It's always fun when you find a house that is so involved in the process that they alter their living quarters just to carry out the look. I think we need to do it again next week so there is some snow to make it more fun. We like to do this after the first big snow storm, or sometimes during the downfall because it is so pretty. It just isn't Christmas without our trips together.






1 comment:
We also have that traditon. It is so much fun. I love your winners. I also loved the gingerbread houses. YUMMY !!!
Post a Comment