Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finally.

Ok. We finally made it. The Kitchen and Living room are done. Well, ok, blinds would be nice, and there are a few places we need to do some trim work, like the cabinets, but it will come in time. When we are no longer burnt out, and don't care if we ever see another paintbrush or piece of wallpaper to strip in our lives, it might just happen. Possibly.



We have finished the master bedroom and Miriam's room. Now we only need to find all of the bedding. Right now we are using whatever we had put aside to take with us in our trailer, so I have no idea what happened to the rest of the blankets, bed skirts and sheets. I have managed to find our towels, though. Yeah for me! Kinda nice to have towels to use when others are in the laundry. Ok, so you have to celebrate the little things in life.


Some day we will finish the bathrooms, but for now, at least all the ugly wallpaper is gone for good. Wahooooo! Wallpaper never should have been invented. What were they thinking? Yeah, let's create a piece of paper that has ugly prints and patterns, and then glue it on the wall, so some idiot that thinks it's no problem will have to come and tear it off the wall, not to mention all the glue it leaves behind that you can't paint over. Gee, that was brilliant. That must have been a man, don't ya think? (Not that I am not grateful for men. My man is brilliant and talented, and I am forever grateful for his skills. I'm just saying that if it were my husband that invented such a vile and ridiculous thing, I would have put a stop to it in the beginning.)

1 comment:

Misty said...

I loved your house, it turned out darling!